7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2011 7:09 PM by lorirobert RSS

Marriott Grand Chateau Las Vegas- Question

lorirobert Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Strange question, but.......We are staying for the first time at the MVC in Las Vegas.  Though we both have been to Vegas numerous times, we have never needed a grocery store....until now. Grandma, Grandpa and our 7 year old will be with us.  Where in the world is there a nearby grocery store?  We do not plan to rent a car either.......unless we must.  Any suggestions?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Grand Chateau
  • Re: Marriott Grand Chateau Las Vegas- Question
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

There is a mall right next to the Marriott Grand Chateau where you can do a limited amount of grocery shopping. It is within a short walking distance. When walking out the front door of the Marriott, the huge mall is to the right of the Marriott across the street. Hope this helps!!!

By the way, there are several 7-11 type stores in this mall that you could utilize to buy some of your basic grocery needs!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

There is inexpensive bus service up & down the strip.  You could also use a tax.  Might also find a store that will deliver.

jaxtroy Member 7 Reviews

Jasper comments are correct. I have been to Las Vegas three times. I stayed at the Rio and Mandalay Bay.

retired Platinum

They provide a suttle bus to take  you to a  grocery store, I think it runs almost every day.

• Marriott Grand Chateau Las Vegas- Question
    lorirobert Platinum

Thanks Everyone! They did provide a daily shuttle for the grocery store. It is a great property, we enjoyed it so much. The staff was wonderful, friendly, helpful and the place is very nice and updated. Great view of the strip from our room.  Close to everything! The pool was good, even in coller weather we enjoyed it and the hot tub. 

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Glad you had a good time and things worked out for you..See any shows when you were in Vegas?

lorirobert Platinum

Yes, we saw the Blue Man Group. We have seen them before, but it was the first time for our 7 year old son. He was jumping out of his seat he enjoyed it so much. It was fun to see it through the eyes of a child......I love Vegas......We also stayed one night at the Cosmopolitan, just my husband and I, while my parents stayed back at the vacation club with our son. It was fantastic.....swanky to the max! Everyone there was more than friendly, they gave us an upgrade to a 1 bedroom suite overlooking the Bellagio fountain.  I swear the shower and tub were bigger than our bedroom at home. Wow!!!!!!  We had drinks in the Chandelier bar and ate at Milos. It was super!  Thanks for asking!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...