1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 28, 2011 2:51 AM by nanaglo45 RSS

Paying one night using points the other?

stayover Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am staying at the Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas.  I will be paying for the first night and using points for the second night.  I have reserved these seperately to assure I get a nights credit for the paid night.  Does this make sense? or will I get or not get the nights credit either way?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Paying one night using points the other?
    nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I think it's  nice to have the entire stay on one reservation.  I have stayed at various Marriott properties using a combo of paid nights with points or certificates for one or two nights of the stay. I have always received credit (and more points) for the paid nights without difficulty. To have it all with one confirmation number you need to call Platinum Reservations and they will gladly combine your nights together and send you a confirming email.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...