27 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2011 9:29 AM by lakeshore RSS

Room Pictures

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Jerry and Jasper started it, lets follow it all up and post your favorite room pics.  Inside, views, anything is fair game

One of the more impressive,one of the Champs Elysees suite in Paris

roomview.JPG

roomdownstairs.JPG

roomupstairs.JPG

room.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France
San Diego, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
London, England
Paris, France
Seattle, Washington, USA
Massachusetts, USA
Chicago, IL, USA
  • Re: Room Pictures
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Zuk,

Glad you started this!  I was just getting ready to and this makes it a whole lot easier!  I am going to put three seperate pictures on here ( I am not sure how to get multiple pictures on without messing up the words} and they are as follows:

The best ever:     Marriott Marina, San Diego, a two floored suite, with three views of the city, including the Pacific.  I did not ask for this, they just put my son and I in there for a meeting we were having at the hotel.  Why they did not give this room to one of the executives who booked all of the meeting rooms is beyond me!P1010167.JPGThis is just one of the two floors!P1010168.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    San Diego, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina

IMG_1393.JPG#2, for Jerrycoin,

London, England, County Hall is such an impressive location and place.  If you are in to "Stately" hotels, this is the place. View was from dining room, here's the dining room, and a view from the bedroom!  IMG_1382.JPGIMG_1385.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
    London, England

#3, Paris, France.

I did not have the same room at Marriott C-E, but it was a fantastic room.  This location is a great one for first timers, using points.  Just remember to book as far in advance as you can, this is a tough place to get into at times.IMG_1039.JPGIMG_1042.JPGIMG_1041.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
    Paris, France

#4 Seattle Marriott Waterfront,

Prior to my one and only cruise (Alaska), I thought this hotel and set-up was as good as the cruise!IMGP0030.JPGIMGP0031.JPGIMGP0032.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
    Seattle, Washington, USA
      lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews

Jerrycoin,

I think we have had the same rooms that you had in Seattle and on CE in Paris...nice!

#5, Wentworth by the Sea, MA

Great place to spend a holiday or any day.  Special place last Christmas, and it was a "White one", to white, almost did not make it out of there.IMG_1288.JPGIMG_1289.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
    Massachusetts, USA
      nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews

I like the pics. I have a technical question: How are you uploading these photos without them being an attachment? I saw that earlier you had them as attachments and they take a while to load and then are not to correct proportion. That's what happened to my London County Hall photos. I'd like to upload other photos in a better way like you just did. . I suppose I could figure it out on my own, but I'd appreciate any suggestions for a speedier fix. Thanks for any advice!

Nan,

It took me a long time to figure this out, (I am a "C" student).  When you type your responses in, note the camera at the top of the page, click it, you will then see your computers pictures, select the one you want and then just hit the "Add" to post.  Give it some time, be patient, be careful not to "Time yourself out", and be stuck in limbo!

Good luck, and I will look forward to either helping you more, or seeing the pictures!

nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews

Thanks for your quick reply. I look forward to sharing some more photos a little later.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hi nanaglo45, good question. We'll have an FAQ to link to shortly but for the time being, pingreeman has this post with screenshots.

Nice work by Pingreeman, I sure missed this post!  Thanks!

nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews

Thanks to  Jerry, Community Mgr, and pingreeman!  I'll be attempting some more photo sharing soon but off to other things at the moment.

#6,

Chicago Marriott Miracle Mile,

Another fantastic room, with a great location, and walking distance to one of my favorite rest. (Les Nomades)!  I did not ask for this two story room, but it impressed both my guest and me.  Take a look at some of these pictures.IMG_1131.JPGIMG_1132.JPGIMG_1133.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
    Chicago, IL, USA
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

OK..You embarassed me into posting some of my Malaysia Suite that I was upgraded to. Here we go!!!

You can get lost in the suite upgrade I got in Malaysia!!!

IMG_4449.JPG

IMG_4450.JPG

IMG_4511.JPG
    First Bedroom

IMG_4512.JPG

IMG_4515.JPG

Second Bedroom

IMG_4522.JPG

Kitchen Area

IMG_4518.JPG

That is so good!

Here is my Suite Upgrade at the Renaissance in Dublin, Ireland. My daughter on the righta and her friend on the left..They loved having their own bedrooom and parlor!!!

DSC00116.JPG

DSC00117.JPG

DSC00119.JPG

DSC00120.JPG

DSC00114.JPG

DSC00121.JPG

Jasper,

Oh, the good life!

The Princess was one of my idol's, I paid my respects in Monaco.FH050007.jpg

IMG_4093.JPG

IMG_4094.JPG

IMG_4095.JPG

IMG_4096.JPG

LOS SUENOS COSTA RICA MARRIOTT SUITE UPGRADE

Great photo's, what a way to relax!

nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews

Okay people, I am almost sick with envy!! I really am enjoying these views. I am going to start photographing some of my rooms. Fingers crossed that I get more upgrades...

Nan,

Good luck!  When will we get to see some pictures?

james52msu Gold 60 Reviews

View from a suite at the Hotel Marques de Riscal in Elciego, Spain - one of my favorite places and hotels.

Elciego_View.jpg

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

James52

what a great view!

thanks for sharing.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

It's a winner! Thanks

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

Here's one of the suites they have at the London Marriott Hotel West India Quay  They also have exec apartments but I didnt stay in those.

This room was quite nice though, pretty large by European standards ... heck it was big by any measure for a hotel room LOL

P1020716.JPG

P1020727.JPG

Zuk,

This hotel looks great and has gotten a lot of high marks.  Was going to stay there to see The Moody Blues perform at the show place across the Thames, but went to another show instead.

Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...