Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 25, 2011 10:06 PM by pingreeman RSS

Inner workings

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Rolex Daytona 6238 at interwatches.com - Mozilla Firefox 1062011 24652 PM.bmp.jpg

Well, the jeweler had it apart a while ago so I took a photo.  Made we wonder how they got all those little tiny parts in there as well as the 17 jewels.  And those pushers!  I paid the priestly sum of $150 for this watch in 1968 ( drawing extreme, lasting criticism from my father who wore a Timex all his life and was proud of it) from an authorized Rolex dealer and have seen it increase in value by thousands of percent since then. If only my other investments had done so well!

But enough about the watch.

How does everyone feel about the Inner Workings of Insiders now that it's been running for a while?

My two cents:

- Marriott seems to be listening and stepping in with assistance (that's a good thing)

- Travel related stories are finally taking their rightful place at the center of the posts.

- Many of the stalwarts from Insiders 1.0 and 2.0 are on the sidelines and not posting frrequently

Last, we hope that the site will morph into a more user-friendly one.

Other reviews and comments (even about the 3268 above) welcomed.

-

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Inner workings
    nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews

I will admit that I am beginning to get more comfortable with the website now that I am using it more. It's the "P" word: practice!  And, wow, how exciting to see the inside of an 'antique' Rolex, though I am actually a Timex gal myself just like your dad.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Box end in "X" and both keep time, except the Timex often does it better!!!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I really wasn't listening to all "The sky is falling" diatribes that were the feature of the first few days. I have great confidence in people that travel quite a bit to adapt to any situation. I also realize that the folks on here that paved the way with their frequent posts on the old (and older) site weren't keen on the changes, but they too shall overcome. I appreciate their passion.

The site is good and getting better.

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

The first words that come to mind was "V2 release" and Groundhog Day.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...