2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2011 6:38 PM by joda RSS

Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel Breakfast for Gold Members

joda Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Would anyone know if The Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel provides free breakfast for Gold members?  I do not see a lounge mentioned.  Any tips on this hotel also please. Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France
  • Re: Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel Breakfast for Gold Members
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Joda,

Recently stayed there for the first time a few weeks ago.  It was outstanding, (You may want to go my previous actual post on this hotel), as a matter of fact, after staying at many Parisian Marriott's, I am going back to this hotel in May of next year.  Staff was very professional, my only problem was I wanted to have a bathtub in the room, and that took awhile to find.  As a Platinum member they gave me a choice, comp. dining for breakfast or comp. room service for breakfast (Did this one and it was relaxing and very good).  Could you email them and ask about the Gold breakfast being comped.  There is no CL, but it represented no problem for me.

The location was excellent with prices for meals for everyone's budget.  I found a small market close by for snacks, and I dined and met a celebrity chef, Guy Savoy, at his place (Short walk).  A great place for one special dinner that was close.  Likewise, the prices for other places to dine were much, much less than the CE spots.  It is an easy walk to the CE and Metro.  I especially liked La Maree for seafood and just out the front of the hotel was another value packed place.  Will try to get some pictures.IMG_1616.JPGIMG_1619.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    Paris, France
    • Re: Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel Breakfast for Gold Members
      joda Gold

Hello Jerry,

Thanks for the quick response.  We stayed at Marriott Champs Elysees and Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero in the past. When we stayed at the Marriott we were Platinum at the time.  They did not have a CL or provide breakast. The Renaissance on the other hande did provide breakfast but also did not have a CL.

We partly chose this one because of the location to the Air France shuttle bus.  I'll look for your other post.

Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...