1 2 3 8 Previous Next 106 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2012 6:23 PM by pluto77 RSS

Picture this

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Submit one photo here of place you've been and tell is where it is. 

We'll each make our judgment on who is best, so everyone wins!  Photoshopped entries are fine too.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, England
Singapore, Singapore
Paris, France
Garmisch, Germany
Paris, France
Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, USA
Breukelen, Netherlands
Montpellier, France
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada Marriott Hotels & Resorts Courtyard South Pattaya
Zurich, Switzerland
Alaska, USA
London, England
Seattle, Washington, USA
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Key West, Florida, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Key West Waterfront
Zermatt, Switzerland
Death Valley, California, USA
  • 1. Re: Picture this
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Onomea Bay - Big Island, Hawaii; December 2006. This is a bay located located about 6 miles north of Hilo, HA roughly halfway between the town and Akaka Falls.

Onomea Bay.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 2. Re: Picture this
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

Winston Churchill's childhood home, Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire,UK

Had the chance to get out there and do some sight seeing and these were taken there

HPIM4001.JPG

palace_bridge2.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
    Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, England
  • 3. Re: Picture this

Here is one more, you didnt say if it was a one entry thing or not

Taken from a little corner area on off the side of the road on St. John USVI.

st_john_3-4-07.jpg

• 4. Re: Picture this
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

DSC_0218.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
    Singapore, Singapore
  • 5. Re: Picture this

Donde esta? Jasper

• 6. Re: Picture this

I don't speak Spanish (although my son speaks fluent Spanish), this picture is from Singapore - Marina Bay Hotel

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXVMYcvPZJ0

• 7. Re: Picture this

By the way, when I was in Singapore, I stayed at the Hyatt rather than the Marriott since as a Diamond Hyatt Member, I was given one of my four annual guaranteed suite upgrade. Why risk not getting a suite upgrade at the Marriott. It was a very nice suite also and I was there for four nights!!!

• 8. Re: Picture this
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

KIF_0990.JPGPhoto from Momartre!

Location Brand Hotel
    Paris, France
  • 9. Re: Picture this

tres bien

• 10. Re: Picture this

very nice Jerry!  Was that from a hotel or just out walking?

Here's one of my favorites of the same landmark from my trip to Paris

P1000300.JPG

• 11. Re: Picture this

Zukracer,

Great picture!

I took mine while walking around the area!  It is a great place to visit, just avoid holiday's, the crowds are huge!

• 12. Re: Picture this

DSCN0132_0106.jpgThis isThe Zugzpitser from the former Ren. Hotel in Garmisch, Germany

Location Brand Hotel
    Garmisch, Germany
  • 13. Re: Picture this

We went that year the week after thanksgiving in the US.  Gotta say the weather was nice, was 60s during the day and a little cooler in the evenings but just a light jacket was all that was required.  We found that week to be pretty empty, either that or we snuck up one day when we shouldnt have been there LOL  It was empty most of the day on the tower, this was taken at 7pm on a wed night I think it was

From the second floor of the tower

P1000808.JPG

and to show the other way (I just turned around and snapped it)

P1000811.JPG

The tower was open for 2hrs longer, gotta say it was pretty awesome and a little creepy being up there all alone, there was maybe one or two other couples on the entire second floor when I took these.

• 14. Re: Picture this
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

NICE!!!!! Thanks Zukie....and as they say, "Come on in, thee water is fine!" (I think Delmar from Oh Brother, said it last.)

This picture gets my vote.

1 2 3 8 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...