7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2011 1:10 PM by seattlebb RSS

Can anyone tell me of their experience with Cruises Only?

yachtzone Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I was planning to turn some MR Points into credit against a cruise, but in speaking with them, they aren't as polished as Platinum agents with Marriott.  I want to feel positive about the transaction and know that I will be taken care of if I need someone and so far....eh!  I may just hold my MR points back and book a real Marriott trip with them.  Please tell me what you think.  THANKS

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Can anyone tell me of their experience with Cruises Only?
    panfish50 Platinum

We booked a cruise through them last year and it went very smoothly.  They handled the points transfer and booked the cruise all in one call.  You're right that they are not as polished but you can trust that everything will go ok. We will be booking another cruise next year.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

engineergirl Platinum 1 Reviews

We also booked (and took!) a cruise through them.  Three cabins, points applied to two, 10 people....so not a slam dunk.  They handled it well and we had absolutely no problems at any point with the reservation, check in, stay, etc.  Of course, a hurricane had the audacity to scuttle our original itinerary but it's hard to stay in a bad mood with an ocean view, good company and good bourbon .

I think they do a great job--have fun!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Can anyone give us more background on experience with Cruises Only? I am interested in using points for cruises and would appreciate additional feedback from those that have used Cruises Only. Thanks.

ncinsider04 Platinum

Booked a cruise with points and it went very well. No Problems

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Having been on only one cruise (Alaska), it was most enjoyable. 

Could you share with us where you are thinking of going?  Am looking at going on another cruise myself and am not sure where to go.

seattlebb Platinum

Booked a cruise to Alaska, Princess, balcony suite.  Everything was great and absolutely no problems using Cruises Only.  Will definitely use them again.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...