7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2012 11:59 AM by anadyr RSS

All Inclusive Reward

allijeee Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I read that Marriott discontinued their "All Inclusive Reward."  Are there ANY Marriott properties still participating in this reward? 

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/loyaltytraveler/2011/10/21/paradise-lost-marriott-rewards-discontinues-all-inclusive-rewards-with-no-member-notice/

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: All Inclusive Reward
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

To the best of my knowledge - no. The practice was completely eliminated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

stlevine Platinum 1 Reviews

Does anyone remember getting any notice of this from Marriott Rewards? Makes me angry that they took this option away. We were saving our points to use on all-inclusive and now can't.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

stlevine,

I really don't even remember this one, and I've been on MR a long time.  Could have just missed it.

dejamo Platinum

I believe in later September (2011) they ran an "Exclusive Sneak Peak" bit about doing away with all Inclusive Rewards on 10/17/11.  I remember the date, because I booked mine on 10/16/11.  All awards reserved before 10/17/11 would be honored.

Too bad they keep taking away more and more, and from the looks of things are loosing a great deal of interest and business from their most loyal ez-supporters.

Hard to "Stick up" for them anymore

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

no notice that I recall

dejamo Platinum

It was on there a few weeks before the 10/17 "deadline",  I went to look for it because I noticed the thread on Flyertalk/TripAdvisor, and went hunting for it, god forbid we are given a heads up by anyone else.

I called them and booked mine before the 10/17 deadline, as it appears I wont be needing any more rewards points if things keep up the way they are going.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Thanks--I've never used on and now it seems I never will

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...