10 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2012 6:38 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Renaissance Nashville

novatraveller Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just spent two nights at the Renaissance in downtown Nashville. What a great property. Everything is music themed and the local photography that is displayed is top notch. The concierge lounge was probably one of the nicest I've experienced in some time. The offerings at the dinner hour included huge boiled shrimp, spicy salmon, excellent chicken satay and the desserts they offered at night ranged from a light as air mousse to a wonderful cheesecake one night and an equally sumptuous carrot cake the other. Rooms were very elegant and comfortable. I'll definitely be staying there the next time I'm in Nashville. Staff was also very accommodating.  Great stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Nashville, Tennessee, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Nashville Hotel
  • Re: Renaissance Nashville
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I have never been to Nashville...you have just put it on my bucket list..Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Were you upgraded to a suite???

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Nova,

This is a great property.  Walking distance to Tootsies, and so many memorable Nashville places.  Glad you had a great time, keep us informed.

rvos Platinum

I couldn't agree more. I've spent the last 5 months at this property (M-F) and my experience(s) have been fabulous so far.  The front desk staff is amazing as well as the Bridge Restaurant bartenders and servers. The concierge lounge is always well kept and fully stocked. I would recommend this property to anyone coming to the Nashville area.

ilmtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

I have stayed at this property several times and I agree.  Great staff and surroundings.  Suggestion, A shuttle (even for a small fee) to the airport for those of us that are not pilots and FAs would be a nice addition to what they already provide at this great hotel.

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

It's really a great place to stay if you're attending an event at the Ryman Auditorium (which should definitely be on a bucket list).

richie_the_c Platinum 2 Reviews

Just stayed at the Nashville Renaissance for a couple nights and I wasn't overly impressed.  I was put on the Concierge Floor room which was ok to begin with.  The bathroom had some pink slimey stains in the corners that were most likely bacterial biofilm.  The window from which I looked out (24th floor) was filthy.  I haven't stayed in a Renassaince in years and was surprised that there wasn't a turndown service, but there may not be at all Renaissances so I can't fault them for that.  The staff was very helpful and nice which was a big plus.  If I was to visit Nashville again, I'd probably try the Union Station.

richie,

Thanks for the information!

Sorry to hear about your experience!

nashvilletnguy Gold 3 Reviews

My wife-to-be and I stayed at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel last night using Marriott reward points earned by signing up for the Marriott reward credit card and it was absolutely amazing! The room we stayed in was 2311 which had one hell of a view of the new convention center and Broadway! We live in Nashville but wanted to do a mini staycation and it was well worth it!

We ate dinner at the Commerce Street Grille and enjoyed a discount due to the fact that I am a rewards member. The pizza appetizer, rib-eye steaks, baked potatoes, and asparagus were all extremely good as well as reasonably priced. Later in the night around midnight we ordered room service which only took 15 minutes to arrive at our door. We split the turkey club sandwich with french fries and it was extremely good and reasonably priced as well.

nashvilletnguy,

Congratulations, on a wonderful experience!

This is the "Mirror image", of my stay!

The best to "Your Bride to be and you"!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...