0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2013 4:20 PM by NathalieF RSS

How can I adjust my email notifications?

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

email_preferences.jpgYou can receive as many or as few email notifications as you like on activity from across the Insiders community. To adjust your email preferences, click on the down arrow next to your username, and select "Preferences."

Insiders that frequent the community may prefer to disable these email notifications and instead access this information within the Activity, Communications or Alerts pages. Infrequent visitors, may on the other hand prefer to receive email notifications whenever another Insider replies to their thread, they're @mentiond, receive a direct message, or followed by another Insider.

Please note: Delivery of email notifications is dependent upon your individual internet service provider (ISP). Some ISP's like AOL are know have intermittent service disruptions which may delay email notifications from reaching your inbox. Alternatively, you can sign in and view your communications page directly for updates.

Please also be aware that if you view your email inbox using a threaded view (Microsoft Outlook), all email notifications from your Insiders profile may be grouped into a single thread.

Related FAQ's:

How do I use the content accessible by my Communications tab?

How do I use the content accessible by my Activity tab?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)