1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 19, 2011 7:11 PM by jasper100 RSS

Buffalo, N.Y. Airport Fairfield Inn and Suites

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We recently spent a very pleasant night at the Category 3, 2-yr. old Fairfield Inn and Suites at the Buffalo, N.Y. airport.  It is across the street from the main terminal.  They provide an airport shuttle; however, we decided to pick-up our rental car (we used 3 $50 Hertz vouchers that we received when we bought Marriott Gift Cards-not cheques-to reduce the price of our rental car).  It was close to midnight when we checked in and there were 2 clerks on duty at that time.  I was recognized as a platinum member and was told we had been upgraded to a suite from a standard room.  The suite was spotless.  There were 2 17" flat screen TV's in the room.  We also had a microwave and a refrigerator.  The bathroom was done in black and white tile and was quite large.

The breakfast bar was well-stocked with the typical Fairfield Inn breakfast items.  It closed at 9 A.M. sharp; however, I did see the attendant get a breakfast sandwich out of the locked refrigerator for a couple of late arriving guests.  We checked out on Friday morning and our night and points were correctly credited to our account by Sunday night.  I highly recommend this hotel.

(A Courtyard has just opened next to the Fairfield Inn.  It was about $20 more than the Fairfield Inn and did not include breakfast.)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Buffalo, New York, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...