2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2011 3:08 PM by tef6178 RSS

Top guest problems across the hotel industry

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Please use the following link: http://www.hotelnewsnow.com/Articles.aspx/6684/What-you-dont-know-about-your-guests-problems for proper copyright protections.

The article describes Problems Per Hundred Guests and how many guest have the problem, report the problem, and get the issue resolve.

The #1 problem guests experience 16% of the time is noise which is reported 43% of the time and resolved 35% of the time.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Top guest problems across the hotel industry
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

7% did not report that their key card did not work.....I wonder how they got into their room?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Top guest problems across the hotel industry
      bigmike Platinum

That's why I always ask for 2 keys rather than 1.  If one does not work, I don't report it, but two (happened once) obviously have to report that.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...