Where is your most desired or favorite Marriott Property?
1. County Hall Marriott, London, the location and staff are the very best. It is like being at home.
2, Renaissance ADT, Paris, What a location, what a staff.
3. Paris Marriott, CD, no place can be more exciting for "First timer's" going to Paris.
4. San Diego Marriott Waterfront, what a relaxing place.
5. Key West, all the properties are so good, like the CY, as they have really been good to me.
6. Seattle Marriott Waterfront, great CL, walk to Pike Street Market.
7. JW Marriott Washington DC, few places like it.
8. Ren. Hollywood, what a memorable place.
9. Marriott Cap d' Ail, Monaco, great memories, wonderful place.
10. Copenhagen Marriott, will never forget their Super Bowl party.
These are just mine and I hope to add to the list. If you have places to ad, please do!
And how about the JW Marriott Orlando...great place to stay in Orlando
This list is a combination of resorts and city properties, and I would have included the Renaissance Chancery Court in London, but I understand it's no longer a Marriott property: too bad, as it's a great hotel in a beautiful, old bldg.
Renaissance Mayflower in Washington
Ritz Carlton in Atlanta (the one downtown, not the one in Buckhead)
JW in Las Vegas
Marriott in downtown Minneapolis
Renaissance Standford Ct in San Francisco
A year ago when using points, I was given a fabulous corner suite on a high floor at the RENAISSANCE in downtown SEATTLE. It is a lovely property. Unfortunately I was flying on to Alaska the next day and only had 12 hours to enjoy it.
I agree Marriott's LONDON COUNTY HALL is a great property especially if one has a Thames view. It can get annoying though with all the crowds one must 'battle' to get across the Westminster Bridge.
The WALNUT CREEK (CA) MARRIOTT is nice, has free parking, and a great concierge lounge offering.
The CRYSTAL CITY MARRIOTT in Arlington, VA was quite impressive when I stayed there 2 years ago and I am returning in a couple of weeks for 5 nights (1 night using a certificate).
Favorites is too hard!!!! Agreed, though, on both:
Some other favorites: