1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 17, 2011 10:39 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Quality of light

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

After a near miss on the 215 (in the Pasadena CA area) when a large tinted window SUV driven by a person intent on speaking passionately and illegally using a  their cell phone (thank goodness for lane awareness and blind spot warning technology!) we got to Palm Desert for a week at Shadow Ridge, an MVCI property. 

The manager on duty wanted to greet us personally and offer any help possible--a nice touch. Room was very nice and not subject to the blistering afternoon sun (Still in the low 100s)  This morning we had one of those perfect sunrises that happen often in he Coachella Valley, cloudless and calm and beautiful.DSCN9543.JPG

Sure hope the driver of that SUV yesterday heard my horn warning but I doubt it!  Anyway thanks Shadow Ridge for getting me back to what matters.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Palm Desert, California, USA
  • Re: Quality of light
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

SS,

Glad you made it safely.  My driving days are limited because of what you experienced.  Will be riding more and more, it doesn't make it safe, but I can relax while traveling.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...