7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 1:52 PM by missgee RSS

Missing stay request

mule Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know where the missing stay form is on the new website?Very frustrating to not be able to find things!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing stay request
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Under topic, go to missing stay request!!!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Seems to have disappeared just like penny candy!  Try customer support on the Marriott.com web site or better yet, call Marriott Rewards and ask them.

So, here is the  no longer valid listing from the Marriott Rewards FAQ page

How do I get credit for a missing stay?

Send us a copy of your hotel folio (bill) and your Marriott Rewards account number to the Marriott Rewards Customer Support location nearest you. You can print a fax-in “Missing Stays” form for by signing in to My Account and clicking on the link for missing stays.

However that link no longer exists, sorry!

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Here's an older post on my missing stay - I scanned and e-mailed: Missing Stay Request Annoyance.

srcv67 Platinum

After about 30 minutes of digging around the website I finally stumbled upon it buried in the "Rewards Terms & Conditions" section.  It's listed under "Account Activity Statement".

The missing stay form shouldn't be this difficult to locate.  It needs to be moved or at the very least added to the "Account Activity" page.

Hope this helps.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

thanks for that search!

missgee Silver 40 Reviews

Good Lord.  Thank you for this.  I was just about to tear my hair out looking for this info.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...