8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2011 12:49 PM by shoeman1000 RSS

Seeing nights

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Will we be seeing our stay history any time soon?  Lifetime nights were on the old site and I seem to recall that they were promised for the new site.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Seeing nights
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Jasper

I think this does not include "lifetime" nights.  I think it refers to annual earned nights.  since the email you forwarded was dates a month ago and nothing has happened regarding lifetime nights, I suspect I am correct.

Guess I misuderstood. Being Life Time Platinum Member, I guess "Liftime" nights not important to see anymore. SS is also lifetime Platinum so I guess he is just looking out for other Marriott Insiders!!!

hmmmm...

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Stones,

The Community mgr. posted the following on 10/14.

By the end of November we will make key short-term changes to address member needs while still working on a longer term approach for Upcoming Reservations.

• Customers will be able to view a list of all upcoming reservations with check-out dates and cancelled reservations in one printable pop-up
    • Lifetime Elite Nights will be shown on the Account Activity page
    • Credit Card Elite Nights will be displayed on the Account Activity page
    • Nights to the Next Level will appear in text

We are evaluating additional enhancements as well.

Please contact Marriott Rewards Guest Services to receive the above information until these changes go into effect. A complete list of phone numbers and email addresses can be found at: http://www.marriott.com/rewards/customer-support.mi.

thanks

Well I guess that addresses the issue..Marriott is listening to this topic and giving us what insiders have asked for...

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

agreed!  thank you Painedplatinum for clearing this up.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...