0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 14, 2011 11:54 PM by tryt53 RSS

Courtyard Seattle Southcenter - Park and Fly

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We just checked into the Courtyard Seattle Southcenter and this is the 3rd year we have stayed here.  The main reason we use this hotel, is that it is a nice Courtyard, and you can park your car for up to 2 weeks included in the Park and Fly rate for the current rate of $109.  They have shuttles that take you right to the terminal drop off and they will also pick you up when you get back.  The value of the 2 weeks of parking, and ease of the shuttle, makes this a nice, very affordable, way to leave from Seattle.  We will leave the car here for 2 weeks while we go to Puerto Vallarta and not worry about the car. 

The people at checkin were extremely nice, and they let us pick whatever we wanted from the concession room or the 200 points for our Platinum prize.  We opted for a nice wine split that was a nice California Cabernet.  They have just started a small spin wheel that each person gets to spin at checkin, and the prizes ranged from smaller prizes (like a free appetizer, or free dinner) up to 10,000 reward points.  We spun and got the appetizer, but since we were just going out to dinner, she asked if I'd rather take 1,000 points, which I agreed to.  This was a nice appreciation they have just started, and while it was a little gimicky, I thought it was neat way to show people they appreciate their business.  As far as Courtyards go, I will probably keep staying at this one every year we go on vacations, as long as they keep having the Park and Fly specials, and treat their customers so nicely.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Tukwila, Washington, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Seattle Southcenter

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...