1 2 3 11 Previous Next 162 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2012 9:18 AM by franke RSS

Birthday Gift from Marriott

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It was a nice gesture. Just got a Birthday wish from the Marriott and they gave me a gift of one night credit toward elite status. Of course, being a Life Time Platinum Member the night does not do much for me but it was the gesture that counted..Thanks you Marriott!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 1. Re: Birthday Gift from Marriott

Has anywone else recieved this Birthday Gift from Marriott?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 2. Re: Birthday Gift from Marriott
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

I do not recall any.

• 3. Re: Birthday Gift from Marriott

Maybe this is something new that Marriott has implemented..See if on your next birthday that you get this gift!!!

• 4. Re: Birthday Gift from Marriott
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

never seen it.  we should wait for ss to chime in, surely someone of his stature will have received this (and more).

• 5. Re: Birthday Gift from Marriott
    taxman415 Platinum

Long time reward member here and I have never received anything nor
    had my birthday recognized... But never really expect anything... But there
    should be consistency with the program...

• 6. Re: Birthday Gift from Marriott

I have been a Marriott Reward Member for many many years and this is the first time I received this!!!!

• 7. Re: Birthday Gift from Marriott
    jaxtroy Member 10 Reviews

Must be nice!!!

• 8. Birthday Gift from Marriott
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

You deserve it!   And that was a nice gesture

• 9. Re: Birthday Gift from Marriott
    nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

I've never received anything that I can recall. Then again, now that I'm in my 60's, I'm just glad I remember how to log in to Insiders!

• 10. Re: Birthday Gift from Marriott
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I agree. Nice gesture.

But, I guess I will never understand why Marriott seems to have so many inconsistencies/variations in their programs from one member to another. One gets this, another gets that, and so on and so on....

• 11. Re: Birthday Gift from Marriott

Note I received by Marriott!!!

Thank You

Our records show that you've already received and Elite night credit for your
    birthday this year. Please keep in mind it may take up to 48 hours to credit
    your account with an Elite night credit.

Birthday Gift from Marriott

• 12. Re: Birthday Gift from Marriott
    mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

I guess it's the thought that counts.

But the system should have cross-referenced your status to know your are a Lifer.

• 13. Re: Birthday Gift from Marriott

You would think so..but I guess not!!!

• 14. Re: Birthday Gift from Marriott
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Excellent, and happy birthday! This is a new way to show we're thinking of you so just make sure you have your birthday associated with your Marriott Rewards account and have opted in to receive promotions, news and account updates.

1 2 3 11 Previous Next