6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2011 2:45 PM by anadyr RSS

Interaction?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Where or where is the Community Manager these days?  Unless his posts are going missing I see little in the way of feedback and discussion.  And given the new direction the Insiders has taken it is apparent that more feedback and explanation is required.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Interaction?
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

SS - the community manager does have activity, perhaps not enough in terms of what you ask.

To see the CM's activity (or anyone's), navigate to BROWSE>PEOPLE> and hover the mouse over the name (to see the "apparent" last activity). I say "apparent" because it seems to be a bug in what it lists. To know for certain the last activity, click on the name (to open the public profile) and choose the ACTIVITY tab.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I don't expect to hear from the community manager except where it benefits the Marriott. Ohterwise, many of the issues raised are to contentious for the interaction.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hi Steppingstones and Insiders. Check out the latest update in the Community Manager's Corner blog and stay tuned for exciting news in the next several weeks.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

this is a perfect example of what is going on.  the community manager is only there to advertise for marriott.  "no soup for you, one year!!!"

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

I don't mind being an easy target as the Community Manager, but trust me when I say I'm here for you. I'll track down information for you and respond as appropriate, but the Community Manager's blog is where I'll post information about using the community, updates, fixes or future changes... but not advertisements or promotions. I won't even link to it, but those are in the Exclusive Sneak Peaks section

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Thanks--we are hoping to see more posts.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...