2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 22, 2011 10:53 AM by pingreeman RSS

Views are counted multiple times for same viewer

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I noticed that whenever I enter a site, each entry is counted as a view.  So if I enter a site 10 times, it counts as 10 views. Seems like only the first view should be counted as a view and not everytime I go to the site!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Views are counted multiple times for same viewer
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

The old version did the same thing. I remember that I noticed when I did an edit it bumped up the 'views'.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Views are counted multiple times for same viewer
      pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

tef is correct. The only way to stop it is to have our IP address be linked to the login, something I wish to avoid and discourage jive from introducing.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...