2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2011 3:29 PM by anadyr RSS

POE?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

POE.jpgNot Edgar Allen, but as in Point of Entry (POE). Got to thinking it would be nice if this site could be designed for each of us, and directly linked to Marriott.com as a popup on the the Marriott home page. 

In my Firefox 7 browser the tab for Insiders shows (in parentheses) the number of new communications I have that are unread just as it does for Gmail.

Also, I would love to see less of who joined (I know I can delete that) and a more prominent display of my private messages, perhaps again as  popup.

And lastly, why can't we format images (as we do in MS Word) to do text wrapping around them?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: POE?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Once you insert an image (by clicking the camera button), click on the photo itself and you'll see a pop-up button. Click that button and you can align the photo like in Word.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: POE?
      Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Shelby_Cobra_blue_with_white_stripes.jpg

Let me try it, Whoopee, it works!!! Thanks, I never saw that little balloon before.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...