29 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2011 11:14 PM by jasper100 RSS

Best Western will match Marriott Loyalty Program

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

You might want to check this out..Best Western will match your Marriott Elite Status... I applied for it today.

https://goldcrownclub.bestwestern.com/offers/statusmatch.asp

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best Western will match Marriott Loyalty Program
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Thanks!

I enjoy many Best Western's in the Mid-West and did not know about this!

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

This will come in handy for me when I am in Christchurch, New Zealand in February 2012. No Marriotts in Christchurch!!!

This is a good option to use when there is no Marriot at a particular location.

Update: I was upgraded to Diamond Status with Best Western today. (Their Highest Level). Took less than 5 days, impressed. Now I hope their service and perks associated with the Diamond level are good. All I did was fill out their form, scanned my Marriott Platinum Card, and sent them to Best Western via e-mail...A very efficient process.

A chance for Marriott Elite Members to get an upgrade at Best Western!!!  You may want to take advantage of this offer. There is no cost and if you also get the Best Western Chase Credit card, you get 16,000 points on first purchase and no annual fee for the card!!!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I guess they send you a card after you stay one time.

I think you get the card after you get upgraded.. I received a letter today stating:

Dear Valued Best Western Rewards:

Congratulations! You have been upgraded with Best Western Rewards "Status Match...No Catch" program. Your new Elite level kit will arrive in the next 2-3 weeks.

So it appears you do not have to make a stay before getting your card!!!

Dear Jasper, thanks, after I wrote that one I got an email similar to that letter you got.  Checked my status online and it is inded upgraded to Diamond.  Is there an expiration date on your account or card. SInce I am a Lifetime Platinum it would be nice to have them match that as well, but who can say if they will?

Thanks again!!!

I have not recieved my card yet. Similar to yours, my profile does not put a date on it...Once I get my elite package, I will provide an update on the date..I doubt they would give a Lifetime membership, although they did say they would match ones current elite status.  We shall see!!!

chrisf Alumni Steward Platinum 20 Reviews

Hi, jasper100. What is this Lifetime membership that you guys keep referring to?  How do you achieve this status?  I have been with Marriott Rewards for 14 years and have been Platinum for most of that time.  Is this just a US thing and doesn't apply to the UK?

Every MR member in the entire world with 12 years MR membership, one of which is at Platinum, and has stayed 1000 nights and earned 2 million Marriott Rewards points qualifies for Elite Platinum Lifetime.

Just got my Diamond Elite card today, thanks!

Since we are hearing about these great Best Western Hotel's in Europe, I thought it would be good to bring up BW guaranteed match. As a Platinum Member you are matched at the highest level of Diamond!!!

Another good deal you may want to consider!!!

My wife and I got the Best Western Rewards Credit Cards MasterCard and both got our 16,000 points posted to our accounts. Not as good as the PriorityClub promotion, but still not bad considering there is no annual charge for this card and it is with Barclays rather than Chase, so it is an easy credit card to get!!!

Good offer to consider.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...