Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2011 4:51 PM by NathalieF RSS

Sudden hiccup on MRI site

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

At exactly 9:59 PM EST on 10/06/2011 while I was in the middle of a post, the MRI site exclaimed

Sudden Maintenance.gif

So I tried opening a new window:

Sudden Maintenance2.gif

Followed by a "Maintenance Announcement" which I hadn't time to screen capture but basically said, "the system is down for maintenance until #:## AM EST. Please check back . . ."

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Sudden hiccup on MRI site
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Pingreeman:

I experienced the same issue. Had the same thing happen one or two days ago. If they are going to do maintenance, why can't these techie gurus post an announcement in red or some other standout color in the blank area just below the Activity, Communications and Alerts banner that maintenance will be peroformed at ____time and the site will be unavailable until ___ or for ___minutes/hours. Simple communication. Simple courtesy.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes,

it will be taken of!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Sorry for the inconvenience last night, especially as you were in the process of posting. We did have the site down for about a half hour last night as we made some minor updates to the system. There was an announcement of the downtime posted on the homepage yesterday afternoon, which will normally appear within on your Communications page as well. I realize that yesterday's announcement did not appear in the Communications page but I have identified the reason so future announcements will be more available.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...