This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2011 11:11 AM by dejamo RSS

Why can't Insiders comment on exclusive sneak Peek offers?

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Interesting that insiders can't comment on exclusive sneak Peek Offers??? For example, on the recent Fairfield Inn announcement, what benefit does the elite members from this announcement???

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Why can't Insiders comment on exclusive sneak Peek offers?
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

I believe the community manager "turned off" the blogging option on sneak peaks - doesn't make it right, though. Fair question IMO.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Jasper - On another topic, I sent you a direct message about a post that shows your real name (and it still does, so I'm not sure you got my message). Just in case you missed it, do the following to isolate direct communications that are sent or received directly by/to you:

Communications - direct messages.gif

dejamo Platinum

Comments on "Sneak Peek offers" ?

Really?

Look at the "Sneak Peek Offer" where they announce another degradation of benefits - No more all inclusive deals using points !

Why would they want to receive all the complaints?  They have enough complaints already and appear not to be able to effectively handle the ones they have.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...