10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2012 11:57 PM by eb5147 RSS

Platinum Premier Only Deals

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

When navigating the Marriott Hotel site, we can navigate to the Explore and Plan > Deals and with the default button "Show All Deals" selected and then choose Find, we are presented with all the deals avaialble.

Here is the link: https://www.marriott.com/specials/mesSearchResults.mi?sortType=Platinum+Premier+Offers&pageNumber=&city=&state=&country=&dealsSearchCriteria=showAllDeals

Once at the site, you can choose to show the Platinum Premier deals first (Show First - Platinum Premier Offers link) but what if all you wanted to see was strictly Platinum Premier Offers? Answer, use the following hyperlink:

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/memspec/eliteOffersSearchResults.mi?segmentId=elite.platprem

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Premier Only Deals
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

When I pull up the link, I get only Platinum exclusive offers not PP. Guess only those that are PP get to see these offers. But now that you raise this, why don't they give these same offers to their Lifetime Platinum Members who have been loyal to Marriott for many many years.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Offer don't look that good...Glad I am not a PP member!!!

Can u copy what is in your link so we can see the difference between the Platinum offers and the PP offers?

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

the Platinum Premier offer is for a secret decoder ring that simplifies this wonderful site.  Of course, it requires 100,000 points......

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Anyone amongst us PPers see anything special in these offers?  I did not.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Rod Serling and Eric Clapton come by and present you with the Hertz Gold Club card if you hang your Marquis Club luggage tag on the door handle.

Now, that's special........

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I see the exact same offers for just Platinum, with the ONLY difference being that it says Platinum Offers at the top of the list, instead of Platinum Premier Offers.  It just seems that they tailor the top of heading for the page based on your level.

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

134 matching deals

This is the number of offers.

The one I liked is 25% off of weekend rates at the Waterfront Courtyard in Charleston, SC.  I love that place just by the location.  

Is this available to all?

Elites Save 35% at Marriott Villas on Kauai or Oahu, HI

Phuket, Thailand had several specials.  It was hit by the tsunami, wasn't it?  Trying to build tourism back up.

Three Downtown Denver Hotels From $79 a Night

Escape for an evening in Downtown Denver at the TownePlace Suites Downtown, Residence Inn Denver City Center or Courtyard Downtown.

I like using the Renaissance and Marriott 2nd weekend night free and 2nd meal free when they offer them.  It's just hard to find out when they're there.  Maybe we can alert each other on this site?

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

eb5147,

If you were asking about whether the Platinum offer for "Elites Save 35% at Marriott VIllas on Kauai or Oahu, HI" is available for all Platinum members, I believe the answer is yes.  We found there was no difference on any of the the Platinum levels in their offerings, just that Marriott puts a different title, such as "Platinum Offers" or "Platinum Premier Offers" at the top of your returned results, depending on which level you are.

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

That's good to know in case we get demoted in a few years.  Larry's a lifetime elite, so I guess that means he'll always be able to get those deals.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

The offers, when decoded,  always include the advice of "Drink Your Ovalteen"

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...