7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2011 7:42 AM by pingreeman RSS

Feedback

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I see that the four columns that follow any post are mostly empty except for views, and replies.  In many cases there are three columns of zeroes. Maybe we should bring back the "like" button from the old Insiders?

Anyway there seems to be a lack of rating of posts out there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Feedback
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

ss  -  do you need positive reinforcement when you post???

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Absolutely, I need the Sally Field moment at the Oscars or I go to bed crying myself to sleep!

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

We need to find some viewers before we can get some of the columns filled in.....has anyone noticed how few the number of 'views' are on any post?

Where have all the viewers gone...........(put to music of course as sung by the Kingston Trio's 'Where have all the flowers gone'....)

Pete
      Seeger's classic

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Seeger wrote it didn't he and the Trio claimed it when they recorded it and Seeger went after them? I think that was the flow, wasn't it? The Trio hit as I recall is the one that everyone remembers. Did Seeger ever record it?

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

I love the Kingston Trio's and saw them in St. Louis, thanks for mentioning them!  Good analogy!

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

The middle icon is to show a bookmark (which acts like a "Favorite" in IE or a "Bookmark" in FireFox for easy navigation back to the source post. I doubt that many posts will be of such importance that an MRI member will want to bookmark it.

Bookmark Icon.gif Bookmark a post.gif

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...