4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 15, 2011 9:34 AM by jasper100 RSS

Points Expire?

lin Member
Currently Being Moderated

Will my Mariott Points Expire?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Points Expire?
    lin Member

Customer service rep said no they don't expire, unless of course, there is no account activinty for 24 months.

So I am good to go, or, not go and Save my points for a Great Vacation!

Unless of course while I am saving they raise the points requirments!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Here is a link to the explanation of terms and conditions. Your points expiration question is in item #8.

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/default.mi

Hope this helps.

daveq Member 8 Reviews

Although there is an official policy of expiration after 24 months, I dont believe they have ever invoked the rule. I havent earned poins for several years, but happily spent some on a hotel night last weekend, and it was a doddle to do! Unliike my Hilton or Aer Lingus points, which disappeared without trace after a year!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I still think it is not worth the risk. Suggest that one generate points at least every 24 months to ensure your points are protected!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...