Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

12 Replies Latest reply: Oct 3, 2011 6:52 AM by pingreeman RSS

Who's online?

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The old version had a marker that all could see that showed who was online (green) and who was offline (red). Can we tell who is on and offline with the new version?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Who's online?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

ESP works for me

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

You have entered......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y........

Rod Serling still lives within these pages.........

One of my all time favs as was the "outer limits" series

The Simpsons??? Yep...that's what it comes to when clicking on the post.....

I think you've had a 'DOH' moment.

Is this what you meant?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CtjhWhw2I8

I blame Hilton!

Which one?

A:  B:

Choose carefully........

I was thinking of Nicky (almost said Nucky of Boardwalk Empire Fame!) not any of these

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Who cares who is online or offline???

good point since it is anon/off switch that I never bothered to turn off while in the old system!

Jasper 100:

In the past, I have been 'private messaged' in regards to various things when a poster knew I was online. So, I guess I do since it was an easy method of communication without days of delay in response times. Hence, my question.

tef you are correct, though in IM-ing I never much paid attention to the green indicators.  When I was more of a Facebooker I used their chat feature sometimes.  Now with Gmail it's a lot easier so I go that route.

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

I've tried real hard to learn this site and believe I've been about everywhere and I agree - there is nothing I have found that indicates a person is online or not.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...