6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2011 12:05 PM by mikiegfla RSS

Renaissance Hotel at LAX

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just returned from a West Coast junket and spent my last night at the Renaissance. It is the third or fourth time I have stayed at this hotel for one night or an extended period. Used a Cat 4 certificate for the stay over. Every time I come here this staff is impeccable. Very professional (Welcome, Mr...., thank you for being a Platinum member with marriott....we have placed you in an upgraded room that is so and so and anything we can do is our pleasure...and on and on. I don't know why this is onlt a Cat 4 hotel. It is very upscale and smartly detailed. It has a 'brand new' shine on it. It is well located to get to Long beach, beverly Hills, downtown LA or wherever. The plane noise...non existent. I can't believe how well insulated this hotel is. I can't hear a sound outside including planes landing nearby. Although I didn't use the Concierge Lounge during this stay, it is a nice CL and has good food.

If in the area, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this property to everyone.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Los Angeles, California, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
  • Re: Renaissance Hotel at LAX
    mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

I checked into the Renaissance a few months ago as well and share the same comments. I used to stay at the Airport Marriott but will stay at the REN for now on. It's especially convenient for those returning a car to Budget as it's directly across the street.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Budget is very convenient. Hertz is also just up the street and an easy walk.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Agreed!  One of the best.  I just wish Budget had kept it's FF program!

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

The Budget program was great while it lasted. At the time of its existence I was renting almost on a weekly basis and accumulated an awful lot of free rentals.

Ahh the good old days.

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

Now I'm feeling pretty good that I've got a reservation to try the LAX Renaissance it in a few weeks - thanks for the extremely informative post!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I usually stay at the Marriot Airport; however, next time I fly through LAX and require an overnight stay, I will try the LAX Renaissance!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...