2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2011 8:46 AM by jasper100 RSS

ALL INCLUSIVE - THE WAY OF THE DINOSAURS

dejamo Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I find it fascinating that a recent post on September 27th, announces that 20 days later on October 17th, 2011 no more All-Inclusive vacations in the Carribean/Mexico will be honored.

How generous of them to give us 20 days notice.

Looks like HH Honors is getting more business headed their way from my company...............

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: ALL INCLUSIVE - THE WAY OF THE DINOSAURS
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I did see that notice but I'll bet it wasn't seen by a good number of site visitors because the posting disappeared from the front 'Browse' page about five minutes after it went up. If they didn't navigate to the 'Sneak Peek' page, or whatever it is called, they didn't see it at all. There was so much posting and scavenger hunting that it was just whisked away in about three minutes. I'm glad we were noticed, but the timing in the middle of the goings on wasn't good.

Thanks for bringing it up again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: ALL INCLUSIVE - THE WAY OF THE DINOSAURS
      jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Yes..very disappointing...this was a good deal for insiders's..I used it at the Marriott in Costa Rica and had a great time...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...