3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 3, 2011 7:34 AM by pingreeman RSS

Did you know?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Unlike the former Insiders it seems you can view things like personal profiles after long inactivity or when not logged in.

Other folks should try this to confirm my suspicion:

Start as if not logged in, "guest" should be your name at the top.

click on your profile and tell me what you find?

Let me know please.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Did you know?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Yes, Stepping Stones, I could read your profile when not logged in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

SS, I can see basic profiles when not logged in. I can see posts but not respond to them.

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Ditto - I found the same as a guest logging in. The approach makes sense and is like other sites to which I belong - unless logged in, you cannot post or reply. Some sites do not even allow searches as a guest, only when logged in.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...