6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2011 4:51 PM by lakeshore RSS

Hotel Ratings

khendricks0712 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I am fairly certain this would never happen, it would be great for this site to have a feedback mechanism similar to TripAdvisor where members could share feedback from trips.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotel Ratings
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

This topic was covered several times in an earlier post. See Hotel rating by Insiders

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I use trip advisor as well as insiders to help me decide on which hotels I want to stay at..

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Oh and I also use Flyer Talk

www.flyertalk.com

Trip advisor

www.tripadvisor.com

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I too have started using Trip Advisor more and more!

lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews

I used to use tripadvisor all of the time, and then I found  Marriott Insiders a few years ago.  Insiders became my first choice, because I felt that MRmembers all have a baseline common to the Marriott brand, and frequenting Marriotts.  However, now I am back to Tripadvisor, after the new Insiders reveal.  I even brought this idea up and my concerns with the new site, when I had my phone survey a couple of weeks ago.  I thought at the time, I was heard, however, the reality is that none of us are being heard, and it is a pity.  I value the opinions of so many of you frequent Marriott travelers, and I miss the ease of the old site.  Now, thinking of logging on feels more like a chore, and I can get my info much faster on Tripadvisor. 

lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews

Sorry, I submitted too soon:)

So, I, too, think a rating system like tripadvisor would be fantastic for MRI, however, I have low expectations that this will ever happen.  And, this is frustrating, because Marriott could use this as a tool to work on their customer service and management within individual hotels, between hotels and brands, etc, with incentives for those reps and hotels that constantly rate high. It could influence training to better their brand, and make Marriott the best chain around. I just don't think Marriott cares.  Loyalty doesn't seem to mean much to them. Very sad.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...