1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 18, 2011 7:46 PM by socalscouse RSS

do you like facebook?

travelvlaan Member
Currently Being Moderated

I dont have my spam filter on quite low because I do want to miss customer emails so I have been getting alot of spam emails from fake facebook.

so I hope that the spammers dont start sending fake community MR

This is the reason that I never click on email links so I will try to turn off all email notifications, I just go to the MR insider official website to see notification activity.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: do you like facebook?
    socalscouse Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Facebook is strictly family and friends for me so I don't get spam, but Twitter is a dofferent story. I see a huge amount of Spam DMs on twittter and I am sure that I miss genuine messages when I am bulk deleting the spam. I'd love to know if anyone has actually bought life insurance, a mortgage or viagara as a result of one of these messages , and I am still waiting for the laptop I won as the millionth visitor..

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...