8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2011 11:41 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Overload

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I see that there are 50 plus communications in my Insider start page this morning most of which are not updated but repeats.  I fear that this new system will be so overloaded that it will be hard to find anything.  Chaotic would be a good term for this.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Overload
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

SS: I agree. My start page had the same issue.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Seems like the speed on my system has slowed down considerably since yesterday..Is this due to the overload of activity???

Me too--I need to get a geek friend to check the site for flaws and cookies that might be to blame. Just installed the New Norton 360 which might help.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

All I know is that I have very little enjoyment perusing the site.  That means I will not be visiting often......

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Shoeman:

I'm sure the clutter will subside now that the 'scavenger hunting' has ended. Stick with us!!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes, after the "Scavenger Hunt", things may be a whole lot different!

Sadly Jerry the vast majority were not scavenger hunt related!  Seems like a whole bunch of people crying out in the wilderness but having no one answer!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

So well put!  "Rope a Dope"?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...