2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2011 7:32 PM by pingreeman RSS

Develop a List of Badges for Insiders Use

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I recommend a list of badge that insiders can pursue in the new site..That way we will have a list that we can work toward achieving these badges.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Develop a List of Badges for Insiders Use
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Per another post, I think too many badges will make the Icon area "too busy" unless there is some limit on the number of badges a MRI member can display (3 perhaps having to choose only their most important representations)?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Insider's Plea
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

All of the tips and tricks I have created can be found using a search for either a location or tag as "jive_tips_n_tricks"

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...