7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2011 1:37 AM by tef6178 RSS

More post about great stays

atlantaguy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We all tend to write about problems with our Marriott hotel stays.  I know that I have more positive experiences than bad.  I am going to make it a point to write about the great properties and people I have met through my loyalty to the Marriott Brand.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: More post about great stays
    franke Gold 4 Reviews

i could not agree more. i have had great times at the marriott resorts

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

If the goal is to balance some negatives with positives, absolutely this is a great idea, as long as it is not at the expense of still posting bad experiences. But I do agree, too often, human nature is likely to "gripe" than to "praise."

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I've always looked at this site as an opportunity to hear (good and bad) about stays that have been made at hotels and resorts. When I get to see all posts, I can make a better informed decision on a property that allows me to say 'Hey, I'd like to go there' and conversely, I think I'll stay away. I've posted both ways (great and otherwise) and will continue to do so. I think this is a great forum to hear all the experiences that have been delivered by Marriott.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I agree that I want to hear the good and bad..Unfortunately, lately there have been a lot more negative posts which does not reflect well on the Marriott. In the past, it was very rare for me to have a bad experience, but lately Marriotts customer service has clearly deteriorated  which is a major concern for me!!!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

I agree with the good stories!

Having had four straight weeks of disappointment with Hilton/Hampton Inns (No Marriott Properties), I can't wait for my upcoming trip to Marriott County Hall in London.  My problems with Hilton include, all night parties, (Next door), one hour check in's (Keys didn't work), and double booking of meeting rooms!  I have NEVER had these problems with any Marriott properties.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Wow..I have stayed at several Hilton properties lately and have had good experiences and being upgraded to nice suites. Now my trips were international (Vietnam) so that may explain the difference. I hope you upcoming trips with the Marriott Properties meet your expectations. I will look forward to your feedback on your upcoming stays!!!

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Jerry:

Please give us a report on County Hall when you get there or after. I'm looking forward to more pictures!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...