3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 29, 2011 2:58 PM by jasper100 RSS

Question about Marriott Pointsavers

wanttogo Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Can somebody please explain the PointSavers program to me in clear, easy to understand language?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question about Marriott Pointsavers
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Let me try..Its a program that allows you to book awards at lower than usual points required...Is that simple enough?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

wanttogo Silver

I guess my confusion stems from the fact that the eligible locations change.  Is that correct? 

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Yes based on Marriott's Discretion.. I assume offering pointsavers during low season for example!!!

Message was edited by: Paul Voloshin

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...