3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 3, 2011 10:21 AM by loyaltytravele RSS

Ritz Carlton Point Savers

atlantaguy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

How can I find out when and where the Point Savers are for the Ritz Carlton?  I have gone to the Point Saver page and gone to the Ritz Carlton link and it just list the tiers and points, but no hotel listings that are active.  If somebody knows can they help me out?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Ritz Carlton Point Savers
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

atlantaguy:

The page that references the amount of points says there are 'no blackout dates'. But, as some of us have found when trying to book a reservation, that does not stop the response from being, 'sorry, there is no AVAILABILTY for the date(s) you have chosen. I guess availability is the way around the 'no blackout' rule. I would suggest that you pick a varying range of time and call the suggested phone line for redemption and hope for the best.

Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

atlantaguy Platinum

Thanks so much tef6718 I think it will.

loyaltytravele Silver

PointSavers were generally posted for several Ritz-Carlton hotels around the globe prior to the establishment of Ritz Carlton Rewards in late 2010. I think I have seen one Ritz-Carlton listed in PointSavers in the past year since Ritz Carlton Rewards launched.

The response I get when asking customer service is the same as this thread. Call and try your luck.

Time wasting strategy in my opinion when there used to be this function handled transparently online.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...