6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 14, 2011 5:29 PM by jasper100 RSS

BOOK OF MORMON ON BROADWAY

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have posted remarks/reviews about the Book of Mormon muscial currently playing on Broadway. I just realized that the Marriott is a Mormon focused hotel chain with the high morales of that religion. My remarks/review were not meant to be condescending of the Marriott or the Mormon Religion. The musical attacks all religions and race and does not discriminate against one over the other. Written Matt Stone and Trey Parker, the creators of South Park. The musical is one of the best I have ever seen, very funny and great music, although the lanuage is pretty harsh and does stretch the boundaries of social acceptance. I have attached a you tube Tony Award presentation that will give you a flavor for the music. Highly recommend this musical, although tickets are very hard to get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA1IMSRN2Xk

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: BOOK OF MORMON ON BROADWAY

By the way, Book of Mormon is very convenient to the Marriot Marquis, in very short walking distance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Another of my favorite songs from Book of Mormon..the woman singing the song won the Tony for Best Actress in a Muscial..Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwl7Xg5QVsI

Another great song from Book of Mormon...two by two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdO5Hqkq3xA

I do not get a commission for posting this...I wish I did..but would recommend Book of Mormon Musical on Broadway on your next visit if you can get tickets, which right now is not particularly easy.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Enjoy!

You will have a great time!

Have not seen the play, nor am LDS, but I have admiration for the play and faith!

Make sure you get to see this one..You will glad you did!!!