1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 29, 2011 11:34 AM by tef6178 RSS

Numbers

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

How about listing the numbers of comments to a balloon next to the title of any post?  The new format shows the most recent, and that's fine, but it might he helpful to have a click-able balloon adjacent to the post to see what the traffic is.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Numbers
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

The old version had a small button that changed colors if there were updates to a post since the last time you viewed it. Now, post updates show up as a 'communication' number in green up the top of the page. Problem is, there are some posts I have no desire to continue to follow and if I don't view the updates, that communication number never goes away. I could shut them off as 'don't follow' (another extra step bell), but why should I be married to a post as a follower just because I clicked on it once? I liked the previous version that only updated the post with the color ball and didn't bundle all updates to every post I saw in a communications number. In that version, I only had to see the update if I wanted to.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...