3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 29, 2011 11:03 AM by tef6178 RSS

Hotel recommendation for NYC?

kndelta Member 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am going to new_york_city_(nyc) in 2 weeks.  Can anyone recommend a hotel

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotel recommendation for NYC?
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

In my view, the Marriott Marquis is the best Marriott Hotel in NYC and is convenient to everything. You are right in the middle of the action, right on Times Square. Thats where I always stay when I visit the City.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Check out the Marriott Marquis at the following Link:

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/nycmq-new-york-marriott-marquis/

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

The best hotel in NYC for anyone is really dependent on what they like in terms of activity and structure in a visit. We always stay at the Marriott Eastside on Lexington and 49th. It is an easy walk to Rockefeller Plaza, Broadway, Fifth Avenue, and Times Square. The subway is at the corner of 51st, so easy to pick up the 4 subway line and others to go to the Financial District or other places. It is close to Grand Central Station (42nd and Lexington) if you happen to arrive or leave from Grand Central.

The hotel has a fabulous staff (one of the friendliest I have ever encountered in a hotel), a great Concierge Lounge (with an outside deck on the 16th floor). It is close to good restaurants (one block from Smith & Wollensky and others) and also close by some great local eateries that don't charge the NYC prices but still have good food as their main clientele is the locals.

NYC is a great city no matter where you stay, so have fun!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...