4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2011 10:44 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Doha,Qatar

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Pretty much a big sand box. If you like to throw back a few..be warn, it's a very limited country, almost dry. The Sheraton had a Irish Pub, smokey and packed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Doha,Qatar
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Pretty typical of the Middle East.. I lived in Abu Dhabi for three years and had to have a license to purchase alcohol ($300 per month allowance). Only hotels were allowed to serve alcohol but obviously not during Ramadan!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Well that's a photo, but we were hoping to see something related to the trip.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I'm trying to figure out the photo stuff. I'm a bit behind the times with photo uploading, etc.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

No Thanks!

I will stay elsewhere!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...