11 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2011 7:37 PM by razorbackfan RSS

What is your Favorite Carry-on Luggage?

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Seeing fellow insiders participate in today's Scavenger Hunt and someone's post about traveling light it made me think about my favorite piece of carry-on luggage.  A black monogramed duffle bag given to me as a gift for being the best man in a wedding.  It is durable, fits just the right amount for a long weekend and fits perfectly in most overhead storage.  The one downside is it is somewhat prohibitive of packing for a business trip, very hard to pack dress clothes.

What is your favorite carry-on luggage?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What is your Favorite Carry-on Luggage?
    Segments Platinum 4 Reviews

Rollerboard for overnight travel and a briefcase with wheels.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Allyson

Perfect answer!  I go with Victorinox for both, but several brands will suffice.

shoeman

nbcmarine Platinum

Go with quality-- it will last longer brands such as TUMI and TRAVELPRO are the way to go

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

My Samsonite, ballistic nylon roller board.

• What is your Favorite Carry-on Luggage?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

My assistant (if I had one) schlepping my bags!

stevew Platinum

TravelPro all the way. Even if I had an assistant, they could schlep my TravelPro rollerboard. Quality makes a difference when you travel frequently.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

My favorite carry-on luggage is my i-phone 4..Could not live without it!!!

The 4S contains SIRI, an AI program that I was working with at SRI (hence the name)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

What is SIRI?

SIRI is a natural language artificial intelligence program that's been in development for a number of years.  Using voice recognition and stepped and hierarchical knowledge based LISA programming, it listens to you and answers your questions in you language (or any other it understands).  Here's a little  more.  You might even hear my dulcet tones when the phone answers you, though my Stepping Stones persona is not identified. No royalties  then, darn it!!!!!

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I seldom carry on anything other than my computer and my purse.  I don't mind checking a bag because I like to take my pillow and it would be a nuisance to carry on. Since we travel primarily for fun, we usually stay for more than just a week-end and I have never been able to take all the necessities in my carry on. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...