5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2011 11:33 PM by tef6178 RSS

never leave home without the plastic

bloombergtv Member
Currently Being Moderated

If I have credit cards I can buy any thing I forgot to pack.

Scavenger_Hunt

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: never leave home without the plastic
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

It must be nice to use your credit card to buy anything you forgot...Let's see..A computer, an I-Pad, Cell Phone, new suit, underwear, watch..,.wow that plastic does work..why didn't I think of that!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bloombergtv Member

priceless plastic .... but luckily I have never had to buy anything I forgot so far..

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes,

This is a great point!

I just worry about ID theft, but you must have the card when you travel.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Absolutely!

I use my 'plastic' for everything. If I have $250 cash in my pocket at any point in time, I'll most likely have $225 left six or seven months later. I get every 'point' I can during the course of a year and those little plastic things make it all happen!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...