2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2011 6:55 PM by torchy RSS

Scavenger huNt- day 3 travel tips

lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I always love bringing a nice, fluffy pair of socks to wear on the plane, and I always have snacks for the kids, and games for them to play(magnetics are great if they are old enough, UNO, a deck of regular cards, big lacing beads for the baby, etc).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Newport Beach, CA, USA
  • Re: Scavenger huNt- day 3 travel tips
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

....and based on your considerable like for this new site, you can bring your I-Pad and/or computer along to embrace the new site on all your trips and all of its offering..of course while your children are playing games.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Scavenger huNt- day 3 travel tips
    torchy Silver 10 Reviews

I always bring my headphones and laptop - headphones for music and the laptop for last-minute emergencies, activities for the kids, or work.

Scavenger_Hunt_Day3

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...