2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2011 2:34 PM by jasper100 RSS

For the scavenger hunt I did it

travelvlaan Member
Currently Being Moderated

For the scavenger hunt I did  choose "Activity" as suggested and My Preferences updated successfully.

frst I thought it was the Marriott site to search for a differenthome page on main page but I got Session Timed Out constant need to keep signing into the
Marriott site once the previous session had ... timed out is annoying.

You can change your Home page to Activity, Communications,
Browse, or Alerts. Click the down arrow ... of the Home page and choose Preferences

Sorry to be slow to understand, but what do you
mean by “1 final opportunities for activity 2 as of 9/28” Are you saying that
people can still do yesterdays Scav Hunt today?
When will you post the results of who won points from
Scavenger hunt? Is it only the first 20 People that win the points?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: For the scavenger hunt I did it
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Excellent, thanks travelvlaan. I'm glad you found it but could you share that post with me?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: For the scavenger hunt I did it
      jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

The more I work with the new site the better I am becoming at using it...The Scavenger hunt is sure helping me become a better user of this site.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...