2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2011 9:48 AM by jasper100 RSS

Kudos to the Renaissance, Amsterdam

anthonycohiba Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I recently stayed two nights at the Renaissance, Amsterdam and the hotel deserved Kudos.  The staff was professional, facility was top notch, food and beverage in the Concierge Lounge were excellent.  Its location is very convenient and in the center of eveything.  Particularly, the staff was well trained.  They recognized my status and gave me all attention needed to make my stay a very pleasant one.  Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • Re: Kudos to the Renaissance, Amsterdam
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes, this is a great place!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Kudos to the Renaissance, Amsterdam
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

When I was in Amsterdam, Stayed at the Amsterdam Marriott. A great location and was upgraded to a beautiful suite. Unfortunately, at 1:00 am in the morning a terrorist bomb went off in a nearby location that scared the heck out of me and my family. I quickly went downstairs and observed all the happenings. Interesting experience that I would prefer not to have again.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...