3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2011 8:00 PM by razorbackfan RSS

dinner certif.

franke Gold 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

do they still have the dinner for two for $99.00  deal

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: dinner certif.
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I did not know they had a $99 certificate. I do remember them having a two for one certificate that seems to have been eliminated. I sure would like them to bring that back along with the stay one weekend night and get the second night free certificates.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

franke Gold 4 Reviews

thanks. yes thats the one i was thinking of.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I think this offer is the Elite Exclusive Offer (EEO).  It seems likes it is offered every few months.  I remember using it in October and December last year.  You pay for one night and the second night is free.  The reservation has to be made through the reservation number and not online.  Not all hotels participate.  An offer for buying one dinner and getting one free in the hotel restaurant is usually offered at the same time.  I hope the offer returns soon.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...