4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2011 9:54 AM by profchiara RSS

best use of Marriott points

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

For me, it will be this weekend when my wife and I spend a four day holiday in new england.  we will be staying at the Marriott Long Wharf, but taking day trips both north and south. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Boston, Massachusetts, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Boston Marriott Long Wharf
Boston/Foxborough, Massachusetts, USA
Dallas, Texas, USA The Ritz-Carlton The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
  • best use of Marriott points
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Have a great time Shoeman--Boston is fun even in the dead of Winter--which is not now.  I guess you know the area but if not I have a few restaurants from my Zagat reviewing days I can recommend.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: best use of Marriott points
    ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

The Long Wharf is nice enough, but have you tried the Boston Custom House yet? Killer location and views, extraordinary room/suite, stunning foyer, etc.  One of the better kept secrets in the system.  If there's any way you can book one of the Eagle Suites, it's in my book as one of the great Boston experiences!!!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I love Boston...I lived at Revere Beach for several years in a past life. Need to get back there soon!!!!

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Hi Shoeman,

Boston is my favorite city in the US.  I lived for the most part in Boston or Cape Cod from 1976-1994 and I still miss the fabulous restaurants, great museums, and the ability to walk almost anywhere in the city (actually it's a whole lot easier than driving anywhere in the city).  Have a great time!
    ProfChiara

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...