1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 27, 2011 1:04 PM by tef6178 RSS

Rollover Nights

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Can someone explain how rollover nights work?  For exampe, I currently have 38 nights this year and will likely have roughly 40-45 nights by December.  For example purposes let's say I end up with 40, would I then start the next year (2012) with 30 nights?  40-10 needed for Silver = 30?  Is that how rollover nights work?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rollover Nights
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Rollover nights work as you have described. However, one detail for future rollover nights is that the rollover nights that are accumulated and applied in 2012 will be recouped in 2013 before any further rollover nights are credited.

Using your scenario, if you have 30 rollover nights credited towards 2012 at the beginning of the year and accrue 40 nights next year in total you will have zero (0) rollover nights credited in 2013, if they continue the program.

There are many threads on this topic in the posts, so if you do a search you'll hopefully be able to get further detail and examples. I did a lengthy post on this but am not sure in this new setup how to find it, but hopefully it will show in a search.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...